Bard / Sailor
Skills: Athletics, Perception, Navigation, Persuasion
Spells: Cantrips (2), Spells Known (6), First Level (4), Second Level (2)
- Blade Ward, Vicious Mockery
- Cure Wounds, Bane, Dissonant Whispers, Charm Person
- Blindness/Deafness, Crown of Madness
- Bardic Inspiration: As a bonus action choose a creature you can see within 60’ who can hear you. Give them 1d6 inspiration to be used on one ability check, attack roll, or saving throw. 3 times, recuperate with a long rest.
- Jack of All Trades: Add half of proficiency bonus to any ability check that does not already include it.
- Song of Rest: Play/Sing soothing music during any short rest to all allies, 1d6.
- Expertise: Proficiency bonus is doubled for any two skills.
- Combat Inspiration: Can use Bardic Inspiration for damage or AC bonus.
- Action Surge: Extra action. Short or long rest to recuperate.
- Second Wind: Can recover d10+4 HP as bonus action. Short or long rest to use again.