Fighter / Battlemaster / Defenisive Tactician / Marine Captain / Weaponsmith
Skills: Perception, Athletics, Intimidation, History (Military)
- Defense Fighting Style: +1 to AC while wearing armor.
- Second Wind: d10+4 to HP as a bonus action. Short or long rest to recuperate.
- Action Surge: Extra action. Short or long rest to recuperate.
- 4 each Superiority Dice (d8), regained when you finish a short or long rest.
- Commander’s Strike: Forgo an attack and use a bonus action to direct a companion to attack during their reaction. Costs a Superiority Die, add to damage of the roll to companion’s damage.
- Distracting Strike: When you hit a creature, use a Superiority Dice to distract the creature. Next incoming attack against the creature has advantage. Add Superiority Die to damage of companion’s attack.
- Maneuvering Attack: When you hit a creature, use a Superiority Dice to maneuver a companion into an advantageous position. Companion uses their reaction to move up to half its speed (no attack of opportunity) and add Superiority Die to attacker’s damage.